Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas continues thru November..

I know it's November however..I've been collecting/decorating/planning for Christmas since October! Which, in talking with the lovely ladies at Carolina Pottery, is LATE cause Christmas has been in full effect since AUGUST! Hence my dismay at the lack of red glittered Eucalyptus in the store..considering I bought several pieces the week before for a donated tree..

Either way...I've been knee deep in ribbon and bows and covered in glitter since October 30..here are a few pictures of all the projects...

Hope you love them..

The tree that started it all...the donated tree by Tiaa Rutherford Interiors (me)..


Mom's Christmas Wreath..this really has her in the spirit..EARLY!

Mom's tree...she LOVES it!

More to come...hold tight...I've been working on a project since early November that will I will blog about in December (after the photo shoot)!
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment